This is a space for healers, seekers, metaphysical explorers. Let's learn and share, to make a positive shift for ourselves and others.

Events

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Omnipresence Academy of Life posted a status
"The most suitable affirmations for you for this week. http://www.redikallhealing.com/redikallaffirmation.html"
Sep 4
Sharon posted a blog post
May 1
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
Jun 8, 2016
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
May 17, 2016

These are two sequential books written by Ruzbeh Bharucha.
The Fakir is a story of a hippie almost at the fag end of his life, seeker and a great devotee of Sai Baba. Just when he has lost all the hopes in continuing with life, failed relations and confused equations, he encounters conversations with His Sai. The book explains the concepts of how channelling takes place, and that we all are mediums of God's love. How we all can access the information and much more.

The Journey continues talks more deeply about the life after life, ideal way to pray, and many more concepts simplified.

My experience reading these books was divine. I began reading it in a book store, didn't happen, then went to a coffee shop and tried reading I started feeling sleepy, finally I carried it to my meditation retreat and completed "The Fakir" in 3 days time.
I felt that the book is written in a higher vibration and one needs to be really aligned to make the most of it.

Its a must read for all who are seeking the truth and simple ways of living.

Happy Reading

Views: 68

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Deepali,
I was busy with a workshop this weekend so could not respond immediately.
With Warm Regards,
Aatmn

RSS

© 2017   Created by Omnipresence Academy of Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service