This is a space for healers, seekers, metaphysical explorers. Let's learn and share, to make a positive shift for ourselves and others.

Events

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Sharon posted a blog post
May 1
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted a song

play a7bd37c4-3953-40d2-92f4-e33fc65aa933_0_v

0:02
Jan 25
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
Jun 8, 2016
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
May 17, 2016

The%20Celestine%20Phrophecy%20By%20James%20Redfield%20.pdf

Friends this book was number one in world during 1996, just 2 days back I got it in soft copy hence sharing with you,. Its worth reading and read carefully how the energy moves from person to person and how every one reacts in daily life and how we shout in form of anger - its all based on energy movement due to struggle for power .... happy reading....

Dr Darius H Umrigar MD(AM)

Views: 95

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you for sharing the information.I appreciate it.

Thomas koovalloor

Thank you and Yes this book is ausum and you can check the u tube also it has good clips on the same.....

Thank you Dr.Umrigar. 

There are no coincidences. The book came to me when I needed it. Gave me a better understanding of where I stood and whats happening to me. I was able to connect the dots. It helped me understand the deeper meaning of the synchronicities in my life…happy reading 

Luv 

Tara

Indeed, this book came to me like a miracle. It is a very well written book. It weaves profound insights with adventurous story. The 9 insights mentioned in the book explains about what are co-incidences, how we steal energy of others, what is control drama, different control drams that people play unconsciously to gain attention and energy, how we are driven by our parents, how we can over come the control drama, look beyond the apparent parenting, and co-relate our true purpose for choosing the current set of parents...and much more.

Dr.Umrigar, I loving this book already. In only could  glance thru it only now.

Thanks

Sudhir , Hyderabad

RSS

© 2017   Created by Omnipresence Academy of Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service