This is a space for healers, seekers, metaphysical explorers. Let's learn and share, to make a positive shift for ourselves and others.

Events

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

Omnipresence Academy of Life posted a status
"The most suitable affirmations for you for this week. http://www.redikallhealing.com/redikallaffirmation.html"
Sep 4
Sharon posted a blog post
May 1
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
Jun 8, 2016
Omnipresence Academy of Life posted events
May 17, 2016
I have been experiencing spirit taking me sexually , leading to increase in appetite , lack of focus . i am wondering what belief work must be done , in order to free myself from this experience . I also wonder is it some one doing astral sex , how to differentiate between it ?
why certain beings attract these kind of experience ? Is there a solution to such thing as its affecting my marital life ?

Views: 203

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Ambar,
There are many reasons behind these kind of experiences. Some of them could be 

• Guilt of not allowing some one to come sexually closer or rejecting some one sexually in past or past life
  • Void for a particular partner or more than one partners
  • Dis-satisfaction in the current conjugal relationships.

If it is happening in your universe, it is very much a prt of your life. Avoiding or resisting this experience is not going to help you as much. You need to face the situation and do a Soul's Temple Healing Technique. 

With Warm Regards,

Atman

Thank you for your reply and I am better & healed now from that issue. I discovered the causes & worked with soul temple meditation ,feeling much much better now & overcome & released myself from that experience & situation '
Dear Ambar,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are going to teach Soul's Temple Group Healing technique on chat line today at 6.30 pm.
Feel free to join us on the chat line.
With Warm Regards,
Aatmn

Ambar said:
Thank you for your reply and I am better & healed now from that issue. I discovered the causes & worked with soul temple meditation ,feeling much much better now & overcome & released myself from that experience & situation '

Hi Ambar,

If its ok with you Can you please share how u went about it.. so that it can help many

Regards
Kavita

RSS

© 2017   Created by Omnipresence Academy of Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service