Omnipresence Academy of Life's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Shital, can u let us know what is exactly your issue? We would like to take an ap…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Jun 28, 2016 to

just now

"That too shall pass right?"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Dec 7, 2014 to Stressful ways of getting 'de-stressed'

8 Dec 7, 2014
Reply by Omnipresence Academy of Life

"I agree. How can we help the humanity in general to lead a stress-free life?"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Dec 6, 2014 to Stressful ways of getting 'de-stressed'

8 Dec 7, 2014

"Thank you for the valuable tip Dr. Vaidyanathan, Looking forward to more interaction…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Dec 5, 2014 to Stressful ways of getting 'de-stressed'

8 Dec 7, 2014

"Dear Ambar, Thank you for your feedback. We are going to teach Soul's Temple Group H…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied May 15, 2014 to Spirit beings attachment to human

4 May 15, 2014
Reply by kavita menon

"Dear Usha, From my experience as a regression therapy, let me tell you that our clos…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Apr 28, 2010 to Why some relations are difficult to resolve, especially the closest ones?

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by Deepali Pandya

"Dear Deepali, I think you should write a blog on this subject. It was pleasure readi…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Apr 28, 2010 to Why some relations are difficult to resolve, especially the closest ones?

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by Deepali Pandya

"Dear Chayanika, Irritable Bowel syndrome is an out and out psycho-somatic disorder.…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Oct 27, 2009 to healing for irritable bowel syndrome

2 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by chayanika bhiwaniwala

"Dear Thomas, The pain in right hand shoulder, represents a need to offload some thin…"

Omnipresence Academy of Life replied Oct 26, 2009 to Healing for arthritis

8 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by thomas koovalloor

RSS

This is a space for healers, seekers, metaphysical explorers. Let's learn and share, to make a positive shift for ourselves and others.

Events

Badge

Loading…

Latest Activity

© 2017   Created by Omnipresence Academy of Life.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service